But, WHAT exactly is this award? This award can be bestowed to fellow bloggers you feel blog original, illuminating and informative content. I am very touched, merci, Marilyn! As you may not know, Marilyn is on my blogroll of favorite blogs, make sure to visit her blog, if you have a chance, as it is very unique. She clearly has a voice.
Most of us designers are bloggers. We blog to share our passion, share what we see, and to talk about how the creative process works. We enjoy visiting each other and learning from each others’ blogs. Here’s to you, Marilyn, and to all my fellow bloggers!
Here are the simple rules once you’re accepted the award:
- Visit the award site and leave a comment indicating your nomination and by whom.
- Thank the person who nominated you by posting and linking their blog.
- Include a courtesy link back to the official award site.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your award blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers of which you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award. Please feel free to nominate more than five if you wish.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog and include a link to the award site.
A RANDOM THING ABOUT MYSELF: I love gardening. Working in the garden is another creative outlet for me, but I don’t get myself all worked up about it. I just play and relax. I mix flowers, focusing more on scale than perfect color matching. Call it the English Garden experiment. The more, the merrier! The best part about gardening? I don’t think. It’s a completely zen activity.
And now, for the five bloggers I would like to nominate for original and inspiring content:
Have a perfectly relaxing weekend!